For Sale 1959 2 door SUBURBAN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the car.... two door wagons are awesome but not sure why I would have ordered one if I could have.

This statement concerns me ..."Typical rust, will need front floor pans, rockers are not completely gone but will need work, and quarters as well as the floor of the spare tire/storage compartment in the cargo area. Tailgate is also rough. Solid project "

:wtf:

I agree. That area is frequently flooded by the Upper St Johns River watershed. Is that story about coming from Georgia even true ? Or just a way to sell what I consider a basket case minus a title.?
The thing that puzzles me is the fender eyebrows look as good as the day they were fitted. Those spots usually go first. If it spent any time in Georgia it was right along the coast.

I'd say it looks like a worthy project. Most Forward look cars need floor pans, body rust doesn't seem out of control. Looks like 318 poly power pack and Torqueflight. Great tow car.

The best thing this one has going for it is that nobody has really worked on it too much yet. She's going to need a whole lot of everything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back