1963 Imperial Leborn brakes

Reaction score
Does anyone have a different contact for the Ram man? Got a hold of a lady 3 weeks ago and since then haven’t been able to get anyone to call back. She gave me a kit number and said she was going to call back and nothing. Trying to buy front disc kit for this car.

You haven't read all of the continued disgusting reviews about new - fangled , non - English talking , Wayne ( the ram man ) ????

You would be better advised to call the Coyote and Acme Products ( L O L ) ........

You haven't read all of the continued disgusting reviews about new - fangled , non - English talking , Wayne ( the ram man ) ????

You would be better advised to call the Coyote and Acme Products ( L O L ) ........

Oh no I haven’t I know people in the past have referred to me to him. Is he not worth dealing with anymore?

Check other threads in here about using '78-era Cordoba parts on Forward Look Mopars, as your Imperial's chassis dates from that era. What sued to be the Online Imperial Club might also have some information on conversions?

Might it be that "Ram Man" is not in "the business" any more or might be having health issues?

CBODY67

Back