For Sale 1965 Chrysler 300 4 Door - $8500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another 300 that seems new to me out here yet leaves no number. I am always suspicious of those that want you to email through Craigslist. I have never had any reply to me.

1965 Chrysler 300 4 Door
Complete 1965 Chrysler 300 4 Door

Incredible example, super rare. Runs great, looks amazing. Complete, original car.

Brakes done, car has been gone through and is fully serviced. Straight car with one re-spray. Interior is perfect except for the headliner. Seats and dash are really nice. good stereo, tires, etc. Low miles original California Black plate car. no rust, some paint peeling. Windows work!

Drives nice and straight. I bought a $700 complete front end suspension kit to dial it in but haven't had the time. extra parts. Third owner, the guy I bought it from 3 years ago, bought it from the original owner. True art deco lines

Sorry to sell but things change.

Partial trades considered. Clean title and current registration

00e0e_2kVBC4Eze7g_600x450.jpg
00j0j_h2FQSbC9plw_600x450.jpg
00N0N_7T2XXKeB6gR_600x450.jpg

Why not? And I hope he gets it.
Seriously though, if it's a rustfree example I think that's a fair asking price.

I'll be keeping an eye on it to see how long it hangs around. Large cars like that hang around for ages, at times, on the Bay Area Craigslist section. Still seeing some other similar makes going on two years now. The Bay Area is not the place to sell cars like that. The Bay Area went big towards foreign cars, particularly Volvo, Saab, BMW and Mercedes in the late 70's before the Japanese hit their stride on the 2nd gen Accord. I don't know how many people are left who know these cars at least in passing. In the end I feel his price is too high for the region he is in and would need to expand quite a distance from here. To pour salt on the wound imagine if that were a 1965 Impala. Of course what could happen to that car...

yeah, It's not my mortgage money and My 401 sits and make less than management fees so $8500 is no money to spend on old car in this condition. If a person takes 35,000 out of 401, pay taxes on withdrawal and then have repairs (they all need repairs). now that's a car that sells to a different market. We were at the Mopars show that the Chicago clubs puts on and the biggest class was C body, young guys, old guys alike, still fun to work on, drive and have something to talk about to car people. We get tumbs up every where and every time we take the 65 out, This is my newest venture, 1 family owned 67 Imperial, Black with rare interior. I expect this car to be as much fun as the 65. Thanks for your comments. mike
DSC08569.JPG

DSC08544.JPG

DSC08596.JPG

It's in California and not too far from me. I just sent the guy an email asking which motor it has and if he has pics of such.

I don't think the money is outrageous on that car. Great colors + console.

I do agree it's probably a tough sale out there. Take a trip, ride a street car, drive it back to a friendly environment, like Sweden, Germany, Arizona or Meechigun!

I agree, I hope he gets it and why not.... its a 50 years old car and 85 100 dollar bills arent what they used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back