For Sale 1965 Monaco 2-dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homerr

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine!

Cheap!

1965 Dodge Monaco -- This was my uncle's car and it was parked in his driveway for 20 years after he stopped driving. It's a no-rust Nevada car. Great restoration potential or as a parts car. 383 4bbl with Torqueflite automatic which were running when it was parked. Replacement bumper included (see photo) $500 obo -- Clear Nevada title.
00Q0Q_bs9HqrWtEjZ_600x450.jpg

1965 Dodge Monaco

$500? How can you go wrong at that price? If it was closer I'd grab that in a heartbeat.

Too far for me but if anyone wants to part it out I would like the driver side lower quarter panel!!
What about the brand new lower quarters they sell on ebay for $160.00, are they no good? I was gonna order 1, for my passenger side but if they are trash i might reconsider.

What about the brand new lower quarters they sell on ebay for $160.00, are they no good? I was gonna order 1, for my passenger side but if they are trash i might reconsider.

If these are the same ones I tried to purchase a few years ago.....got an email back stating they were listed for the wrong car. I choose not to pursue any further. I then saw somewhere (can't remember) that the quality and fit were not so good. Except for this one body panel, I have all NOS or factory sheetmetal for my car. I will not compromise at this point. If they have an ironclad return policy I guess it would not hurt to try it and see how it looks in person.

Monaco with 1-year-only full-length console and special rear seat bottom which is notched to fit it.

Also, the when the 65 Dodge and Chrysler 300 had a 383-4, it was a single exh/single snorkel rated at 315hp. That small unsilenced air cleaner was used on the 325hp dual exh versions. Although I haven't seen everything, I've never seen that one on a 65 Monaco/Polara. It would be easy enough to swap on, but the rest of the car looks very unadulterated. Who knows???

Yes, that car is a steal, however you'd be upside down real quick on it to do any cosmetics.

The ad for this car has been removed. Hopefully it went to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back