SOLD 1967 New Yorker park lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got these from another vendor at a swap meet many years ago. He had them parts 008.jpgparts 009.jpgparts 010.jpg tagged as 67 New Yorker front parking lights. However I dont see a pig tail or any bulbs, so I think they are just decorative housing that are next to the park lights. Anyone want to confirm this please do & I will correct the listing. This is for the pair. Left & right. I will seperate or sell together. Yes the chrome housings are pitting. These are good driverin the quality parts. I dont see any cracks lenses. I will take closer pic's if you like. Please ask any questions. Or call 919-556-8848 $20.00 each or $35.00 for the pair plus shipping from Raleigh, NC.

parts 008.jpg

parts 009.jpg

parts 010.jpg

They are cornering lights. The park light/turn signal lights would be the set above these.

If they do not have a bulb socket, they are just a blank to fill the void for a car that didn't have the optional cornering lights.

They are cornering lights. The park light/turn signal lights would be the set above these.

If they do not have a bulb socket, they are just a blank to fill the void for a car that didn't have the optional cornering lights.

Thanks very much. I figured as much, but since I bought these & didn't actually remove them from the car myself I just wasen't sure. Now the next question. Am I in the ball park on the price for these things? I doubt I'll ever need them untill a week after I sell em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back