s-l1600.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Details about 1968 Chrysler 300 Series 300
1968 Chrysler 300 c body mopar roller

Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
| Add to watch list
Seller information
toddzillasmisfittoys (283 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Ask seller a question
See other items

Item Information
Item condition:
Used
“Engine trans and diff gone.”

Time left:
Time left: 12h 28m 54s Today 8:03PM
Current bid:
US $500.00
[ 1 bid ]

Place bid

Enter US $510.00 or more

Add to watch list
Add to collection
100% positive feedback
Get low monthly payments | get an instant decision
Order an inspection from WeGoLook | Learn More
Shipping:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping | Vehicle shipping quote available

Item location:
Longmont, Colorado, United States

Ships to:
United States See exclusions

I've said it before and I'll say it again, nothing wrong with the four doors on these cars, in fact I like the roofline better on them. I know I'm in the minority on that but that's why I like the '66 coupes and the later Fury hdtps in '67/8.

I know this guy in the Motor City that had ah whole pickup bed full of early thick wall 440z with 906 headz for every one of 'um ah short time back. Poor little 150 looked real sad when he got it completely loaded and it waz crying HELP ME. Ah guy like that that haz that much Iron needz this purple beauty in his fleet, just sayin', lol

That was a 3/4 ton pickup...

This body is in way better shape than my 66. I have a new engine and trans to go right in this.

Mornin' Jer! Yes it sure was sagging, both trips!

I would love to get this one. Why do deals come up that you need and don't have the money?
I buy n sell parts, been doing it for years. Always keep that money seperate from household finances. This way when a deal pops up i can grab it. Just grabbed a large lot of 69 barracuda parts uncluding the made of unobtanium steel front fenders for $700 This stuff has been sitting an a barn for 30 years. All i wanted was the fenders and nose for my sons car. Anybody who knows 67-69 cuda fenders knows they will sell for $1,500 a pair if straight and unrusted.

I sold most of the rest we didnt need and made back my $700. I still have more pieces to sell including a complete set of small bolt pattern rallyes. So i got what i needed, and my cash back to go look for more stuff i need. I also do boneyard runs and pick up stuff i need, and stuff i can resell to make my stuff free, or make a little money.

Last edited:
I used to do a lot of buying and selling. It's a fun way to help make the hobby affordable. I don't find as much stuff as I used to but I also don't look as much either.

I need to get 3 manual brake A body master cylinder pushrods at the junky. I need one for each cuda, and 1 i can modify into an adjustable one and sell. Unfortunately i am hone sick and hacking up lung the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back