For Sale 1968 Chrysler Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn shame they had to park it outside. wonder what it looks like now? this one does seem oddly familiar though...

it certainly does, but time spent outside (im assuming uncovered) will make em deteriorate quickly.

Looks to be in decent shape but the B-pillar kills it for me before anything else. Caution on the front brakes, it could need a minimum of an $800 caliper resleeve.

lol! Outstanding archival memory Stan. Guess he's not getting the hint with regards to his sales pitch.

Selling a 1968 Chrysler Imperial 4 door sedan. All original to my knowledge 440 BIG BLOCK with 93,325 original miles. A/C power window cruse control, car cover, brake shoes in trunk, repair manuals and some extra parts. Was kept in a dry barn from 1998 till 2012. Since 2012 it has bin in the garage. It does RUN and Drive but the brake need a little work possible air in the brake lines. Plugs and wires replace 9 months ago. Any questions call and I will answer if I can. I am posting this for my boss. $4500 OBO Very Clean in and out no or very little rust easy restoration job for some one looking. Please no low ballers this is a very clean car!!! May 9, 2015

Selling a 1968 Chrysler Imperial 4 door sedan. All original to my knowledge 440 BIG BLOCK with 93,325 original miles. A/C power window cruse control, car cover, brake shoes in trunk, repair manuals and some extra parts. Was kept in a dry barn from 1998 till 2012. Since 2012 it has bin in a garage until about 9 months ago it was parked out side do to needing room. It does RUN and Drive but the brake need a little work possible air in the brake lines. Plugs and wires replace a year ago. Would like to see it go to a good home. Any questions call and I will answer if I can. I am posting this for my boss. $4000 OBO Very Clean in and out no or very little rust easy restoration job for some one looking. Please no low ballers this is a very clean car!!!
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I knew I saw this one before! Go Stan! lol

so then its been outside for for a year and half...

Hey you!

00u0u_g5VDitxhp6J_600x450.jpg

00H0H_5HCSVQTubBR_600x450.jpg

Fonzie approves! Aaaaaaayyyyyy!

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm not saying it's a great car but the second ad is down 500 from the first and the first ad didn't have the parked outside quote. Parked outside since April with a car cover, which the ad says they have, might still be worth looking at. Unfortunately not for me. No time, no money, no room. Additional 800 for the re sleeve, if nothing else is wrong, it's still a nice car for 4800.

If it runs and drives why doesn't he drive it outside where we can really see it.
Same old pics, same old story could be a nice save, but not for that money without more effort from the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back