For Sale 1969 300 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Will not at all, I just appreciate you posting that and giving me your feedback, much obliged. He did say he had a lot of stuff, so perhaps that's why he didn't think of including the few items you mentioned. Thanks again for your help.

Dale
Congradulations Dale. You got a nice car. I hope you did not assume all the parts were included by something I said. I tried to make it clear that they "SHOULD" be included, but did not know if that was true.
Many of the parts he has are for totally different models and years of Chryslers.
Will.

hi all,

I've ran this past Gary, and he's sure this is my car from 2001. does anyone have contact info for past owners? I assume John O' Neill, credit with photo would have been the one at the time. thanks.

Dale

Chrysler 300 History and Gallery

hi
hi all,

I've ran this past Gary, and he's sure this is my car from 2001. does anyone have contact info for past owners? I assume John O' Neill, credit with photo would have been the one at the time. thanks.

Dale

Chrysler 300 History and Gallery
Hi all, I have two other previous owners in cse anyone may have contact info.

2nd owner Gregory Wilson, bought in 83, sold in 84, he was in Anaheim.....3rd owner John O' Neill (previously posted) 3rd owner, Chevy Chase, MD,....last owner before seller (?) Joe Kondracki, Ft. Walton Beach FL.
thanks.
Dale

Chevy Chase

THE Chevy Chase?
IMG_6528.JPG

sorry for the confusion, yes, I was referring to Chevy Chase, MD where one of the previous owners lived.

So who is named after whom?? Remember we be Canadian eh and only know what American TV tells us...

So who is named after whom?? Remember we be Canadian eh and only know what American TV tells us...
The name "Chevy Chase" was taken from one of the absorbed plots of land. Its name in turn, according to the Village of Chevy Chase's official history, can be traced to the larger tract of land called "Cheivy Chace" that was patented to Colonel Joseph Belt from Lord Baltimore on July 10, 1725. It has historic associations to a 1388 battle between Lord Percy of England and Earl Douglas of Scotland, the subject of the ballad entitled "The Ballad of Chevy Chase". At issue in this "chevauchée" (a French word describing a border raid) were hunting grounds or a "chace" in the Cheviot Hills of Northumberland and Otterburn.[4]

Chevy Chase, Maryland - Wikipedia

Thanks Dale I now know everything I shall ever need to know about Chevy Chase both the location and the actor lol. Btw he was great in Fletch ...the actor not the location...:rolleyes:

I have no idea why people like old Fords. They are so unreliable I'am guilty I owned 2 69 Cougar 390 S code 3 spd manual. The engine had 5,000 on a rebuild I broke down 60 % of the time I drove it. I owned 71 Lincoln Mark III and I had for 2 weeks had my mechanic change the fluids and radiator. He called me up the nexy and said a rod blew and I know the dummy had his change the oil and he forgot to put the oil in and started the car and it was the end of it. I could not prove it the car ran fine when I brought it to him? Every Mopar I owned never let me down they are tanks. I had 69 Newport about 5 years ago and i put over 30,000 miles and sold it more than what I paid for it to some guy in the Neatherlands, God bless Mopars

I have had more trouble with my Furys and Chryslers than anything else I've ever had. But it might be because I had a lot more of them, and they all were at least 40 years/150k miles??? :rolleyes: Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

But as they say, if it has tits or tires, it's gonna give you trouble at some point. :D

I'll never understand why people put a car up for sale, then say more details or more pics or whatever available at some point in the future when I get around to it. These must be the people that always turned their schoolwork in late and incomplete.

As we saw a little in the pics above, this teaser ad might be to get people excited so they later overlook the other things that need fixed.

I agree and am not a believer in the seller not knowing about many things that benefit themselves in their oversight. They have their vehicle in their presence for who knows how long and some have long histories of even driving the vehicles, yet when someone drives 1500 miles, pulling a trailer and they can look at the car for 10 minutes and notice dozens of considerable unmentioned flaws of the conveniently missed by photo areas and the seller is so surprised and had no knowledge of all the BS that is wrong, Jerry-rigged, crushed or rusted half off. (69 Charger R/T from South Dakota to the Kentucky/West Virginia border):BangHead:

Even worse are the pussy f@#k faces that mid-trip call you and have some reason they can't be there, but you can pay their wife. Even the parts of the car he expressly said were good were $hit. (70 RR from SD to TN)... :elmer:

And the last missing queer in Minnesota was trying to sell his pay-loader with pictures of a different loader that wasn't a complete POS....:icon_fU: Just a wasted 15 hour day and $180 in fuel, which was a way small fraction of the other 2 trips pulling a trailer when fuel was $4+ a gallon.

Tip; If they suddenly can't be there, it is likely so they can avoid getting their *** beat. If you are on the way and they can't be there, turn around and go home.

Tip; If they suddenly can't be there, it is likely so they can avoid getting their *** beat. If you are on the way and they can't be there, turn around and go home.
Never thought of it that way, but you are probably right!

interesting, found out that one previous owner of my car was this guy:

Joseph Kondracki

1930 - 2014 Obituary Condolences Flowers
fb-icon.png

tw-icon.png

em-icon.png

pnj021041-1_20141014.jpgx

Joseph G. Kondracki

Joseph G. Kondracki, 84, of Fellsburg, PA passed away August 4th, 2014. A graduate and president of Rostraver Township high school in the class of 1948. Joseph was a student at the University of Pittsburgh from 1948-50. He was a resident of Ft. Walton Beach and retired from the U.S.A.F. (Eglin AFB)with the rank of LTC. Joseph was an F-4 and F-86 test pilot with overseas duties in Korea and Viet Nam (combat). He was a member of the Miracle Strip Mopar Club and loved restoring classic cars. Walking the neighbors' dogs was another hobby he enjoyed. Joseph will be missed by his friends and family.

The surviving family are son, Vincent Kondracki; daughter & spouse, Kyra and Richard Baker; daughter & spouse, Stephanie and Murlyn Nattrass; 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. Burial will be at Arlington National Cemetery on 19th Nov. 2014 at 3:00pm.

If those dogs in the pictures are the ones he walked, I'd love that hobby too!

Biblical scholars say God rested after 6 days of work, but it's obvious He created Goldens on day 7. And Irish Setters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back