For Sale 1969 300 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the opposite could be the case Buyer and Seller are copasetic with this deal regardless of these pics?
That could be the bullseye there.

I bought a 65 300 vert a number of years ago from a local buddy. Car had an amateur resto at some point in the past.

We (FCBO) would've crucified that car if we saw it on ebay. Mismatched paint on a fender/door, misaligned doghouse sheetmetal, seats were recovered but dusted crumbs out from underneath, doorpanels attached along the edges with chrome screws, I could go on and on.

I had it for at least 5 years, did some repairs to get it to my standards of dependability, and it was one of the most dependable, smooth-running cars I ever had.

So just because something isn't up to our standards, doesn't mean we can't enjoy it, make it better, and be content.

DSC00587.JPG

I personally am much more content with the 130,000 mile convertible with ripped seats, non original worn top and crooked exhaust than the 62000 mile survivor twin sister.Its just mush easier to deal with

I personally am much more content with the 130,000 mile convertible with ripped seats, non original worn top and crooked exhaust than the 62000 mile survivor twin sister.Its just mush easier to deal with
I remembered seeing this pic of yours the other day.
The black top is the survivor?
upload_2017-2-20_20-38-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back