1969 Fury Convert tops

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
I know a guy looking for a 100% correct replacement top for a 69 Fury.

Do you guys have any recommdations? Was the back window plastic or glass from the factory?

IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG
IMG_3087.JPG
I got mine from legendary auto interiors. the back window is glass. The fit and material on my top was top notch. I got my seats , roof well and boot from them too.

Not off hand but check out there web site. It's a great site with all the prices. I'm sure once you get on there you'll be buying more than just the roof. That's what happened to me

They have different types of materials for the roof. I went with white crush. You will have to do some research as to what material was original on your car.

ABCmoparts has the seat backs ,the side seat shields and restored dashes for the 69 furys to finish off the restoration all you need is money and beer

Do you guys have any recommdations? Was the back window plastic or glass from the factory?

i have seen many tops that look OK but I have not seen anything lately that has the correct rear window panel. The original window panel surrounds the glass with vinyl of the same color as the roof as apposed to the ones I've seen recently just coming with the just piece under the rear window in vinyl to match the roof color with a black vinyl/ fabric around the rest of the window (see pictures). I'd love to know if someone out there is reproducing these with the correct window panel. The grain should be crush and it should have a glass window.

IMG_1253.JPG
IMG_1254.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG

after market window panel.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the information guys! That is very helpful.

I'll look for a "correct" one. I did find the Year One catalog has them for about $525,..I wonder how the quality compares with the "eBay" advertised top?

this back window looks pretty good to me...
s-l1600.jpg

generally you get what you pay for....

Thanks very much for the information guys! That is very helpful.

I'll look for a "correct" one. I did find the Year One catalog has them for about $525,..I wonder how the quality compares with the "eBay" advertised top?

the quality of the "ebay" top shown likely won't be beat. My trimmer, who has been in the business for over 40 years, even commented on the good quality.
You better check Yearone's shipping costs. I quit going to them for anything due to poor, (Chinese), quality and high shipping costs. Not to mention the poor attitude of the sales staff. If you get one of the "GM" guys on the phone they will pretend to know about Mopars. Just MHO based on experience.
Several members here have seen the top on Jazabelle. Installed 2013 and still looks like new.

Last edited:
Back