For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury I ... (parts car) - $650 (Eden NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
1969 Plymouth Fury I ... (parts car)
00000_5x8EvCbmTtx_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_1Z6atLyF2jY_600x450.jpg

01616_A7MUOvs64P_600x450.jpg

00a0a_jS3csLDs18p_600x450.jpg

01515_1Cc6iWrggvs_600x450.jpg

00W0W_goNNZQhSmX7_600x450.jpg

00m0m_b3ubhwxSA5b_600x450.jpg

00y0y_9x2eRvCCTlV_600x450.jpg

00q0q_lNT44Pepcj3_600x450.jpg

I bought this car to save it from being a demo car. I was going to part out in the spring but I'd like it gone now .

Selling for $650 whole or will start parting out for an agreed upon price before I remove. Please call with needs

It's a slant 6/auto car.("B"code= 225 1bbl "RG" engine) The engine turns over but I haven't tried to get it running at all. No radiator. Not sure what rear end is in it.

Interior is still in pretty good shape. Headliner is intact, seats are decent, and the inner panels are all in great shape as well. The windows all look and work good(even the crank-open vent windows). The windshield has a slight bit of 'fog' on pass side edge. The rear window is in very good shape- it was just covered with condensation when I took pics(sorry). All window trim looks nice.

Grille is in very nice shape. Bumpers are both slightly ding-ed but not bad. Hood and trunk are both nice and drivers door is good- pass door banged up a little.

Dash is good except for a couple cracks up by the speaker grate. Lower part of dash(under steering column was ruined. Instrument cluster/swtiches all still good but igntion is gone(can use screwdriver).

It's got 15" wheels and the bolt pattern is 5 on 4". The "Plymouth Division" dog dish hub caps are all in good shape too.

There is no paperwork with the car.

If you'd like any other info or closer pics of something, please let me know.

I will deliver this car up to 30 miles from my home(Eden, NY) free of charge. Anything further, we could discuss for additional $.

If you have any questions about the car, please call or text. No e-mails.

I do not 'want help' selling this car.

Thanks,

John

Somebody needs to grab that!

It depends on what is going on underneath the car, but I've seen a lot worse. I'm on a "no more cars" order from the boss, or I would buy it.

he went from a sedan only to looking at coupes.
just the interior would be worth it to someone in need.
it's about 4 hours from me and taking all my will power not to buy it. someone please step up quickly.

and when I say, "this ones nice" it is because so many other Fury I's Ive seen have been basket cases . They make this one look "nice".

Go get it

he went from a sedan only to looking at coupes.
just the interior would be worth it to someone in need.
it's about 4 hours from me and taking all my will power not to buy it. someone please step up quickly.
Let's see... 4 hours there, an hour to load, 4 hours back. That's not bad. :poke:

This Is Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato Just saw it on craigslist & YES,I WANT it.Can somebody go look at it for me(PLEASE) Take pics of dash & Check Frame & Floor & Rust around rear window for me.PLEASE? Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato

This Is Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato Just saw it on craigslist & YES,I WANT it.Can somebody go look at it for me(PLEASE) Take pics of dash & Check Frame & Floor & Rust around rear window for me.PLEASE? Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato
I'm just a little too far away. Seems to me there are a couple guys near there. Post a new thread to find someone from Western New York.

Better hurry. Looks like he's parting out now.

I bought this car to save it from being a demo car. I am parting it out because I want it gone... now!

Parting out for an agreed upon price before I remove. Please call with needs

It's a slant 6/auto car.("B"code= 225 1bbl "RG" engine) The engine turns over but I haven't tried to get it running at all. No radiator. Not sure what rear end is in it.

Interior is still in pretty good shape. Headliner is intact, seats are decent, and the inner panels are all in great shape as well. The windows all look and work good(even the crank-open vent windows). The windshield has a slight bit of 'fog' on pass side edge. The rear window is in very good shape- it was just covered with condensation when I took pics(sorry). All window trim looks nice.

Grille is in very nice shape. Bumpers are both slightly ding-ed but not bad. Hood and trunk are both nice and drivers door is good- pass door banged up a little.

Dash is good except for a couple cracks up by the speaker grate. Lower part of dash(under steering column was ruined. Instrument cluster/swtiches all still good but igntion is gone(can use screwdriver).

Item that are already SOLD:

WHEELS/TIRES/Dog Dish Caps
Trunk Mat and Jack

If you have any questions about the car, please call or text. No e-mails.

I do not 'want help' selling this car.

Thanks,

John

Does anyone know if this car would have came with 8.75 diff. Even though it was born with the power tower? Or did they have a substitute for the economy model? Just curious.

Who was the last person in contact with this person? It is a 5+ hour drive from me each way and if he is parting it out I would like a few things. Mainly the dash pad. But thats a long day.

wish i could help, but it's a 4.5 hour drive for me.
the picture of the passenger floor looks solid where the carpet is missing. window channels look iffy.

I was in touch with him this evening . Nice guy. Dashpad is long gone,,but I may brain storm and get some vital redundant parts if I have time.

RIP
69 Plymouth Fury I(parting out)updated (Eden NY)
Item that are already SOLD:

WHEELS/TIRES/Dog Dish Caps
Trunk Mat and Jack = sold

Dashpad, visors, window cranks, rear-view mirror = sold

The complete interior is sold, as well as the bumpers.

Car is rusty, floors gone, trunk gone, stub frame gone.

The car was a parts car from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back