For Sale 1969 polara 500conv

Status
Not open for further replies.

d5667

Reaction score
Contact seller
factory 383 auto am 8 track air power steering one owner car needs restored I'm not into C's but I couldn't let it die without trying to find it a new home. Factory wheel covers and of course- green. I can post some pics when I get it home if there is any interest. $2750.00

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

factory 383 auto am 8 track air power steering one owner car needs restored I'm not into C's but I couldn't let it die without trying to find it a new home. Factory wheel covers and of course- green. I can post some pics when I get it home if there is any interest. $2750.00

Don't know if that's all the pics it will let me post or if I just got lucky on how to post the first pics

Floors are solid, I have not pulled the carpet out needs lower quarters and doglegs. This is not a jump in and drive down to the car show car. It needs rebuilt all the glass is good doors open and shut very good. The top frame is in good condition but I have not tried to put it down. I could tell you the numbers for this car but I'm sure the person that is interested already knows it is a very low number production car. Desirable? It is not a 71 Hemi Cuda convertable but at 2750 it is very affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back