For Sale 1970 CHRYSLER 300 ALL ORIGINAL 41,000 MILES 440 TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Magnum pan is on my Dodge T code, not a U code.

That's what I would do too.

You have to admit on a Chrysler that TNT Pie Plate is tough to beat. Looks pretty neat. They sure had great marketing back in the day..."whatcha got under the hood" ....."TNT" nuff said.

But the mystery is solved on this car...not a TNT car.

You guys carry on.

Dave

My Magnum pan is on my Dodge T code, not a U code.
At the American Graffiti Show in Modesto a guy made a comment about the TNT pan. He didn't know Mopars so I told him it's not a TNT but a standard 440. When he told me he wouldn't know the difference I walked him over to a Charger close to me with a 440 Magnum; told him that would be a TNT if it were in a Chrysler. At first he saw no difference, then he began to compare mine with it and saw the differences.

Of course my car is an "L" code; that's why the redneck said what he did.

At the American Graffiti Show in Modesto a guy made a comment about the TNT pan. He didn't know Mopars so I told him it's not a TNT but a standard 440. When he told me he wouldn't know the difference I walked him over to a Charger close to me with a 440 Magnum; told him that would be a TNT if it were in a Chrysler. At first he saw no difference, then he began to compare mine with it and saw the differences.

Of course my car is an "L" code; that's why the redneck said what he did.

Thank you for taking the time to educate him on the differences. It's easy to dismiss someone but hopefully that will stick with him and he'll have a little more respect for Mopars and C-Bodies.

Sometimes it's not worth it. Yesterday I stopped in the local Speedway and a couple kids had the hood up on a Honda or something and was pouring water in the overflow. I was going to offer to help and asked if they had a leak. They both said, "No, it doesn't have any coolant." I kept walking, that would have been too long of a conversation and I didn't have the time.

IMG_1967.PNG
The 300 is for Sale in Germany now for only €25000 or $26700usd not bad
at all Guys is a deal!!

[QUOTE="fc7_plumcrazy,

I have no problem driving around in a dual snorkel air cleaner car without pie tin if there wasn't one from the factory.

And I don't open my hood at car shows usually.
If someone wants to know what is inside: check the VIN.[/QUOTE]

I always equate a car displayed with the hood open with something broke down on the highway. If one is curious about the engine I will gladly open the hood for them. but it stays closed otherwise. Automotive style is best admired with all panels in the closed position. Makes for better pictures too.
OHhh .... And Jazabelle has a dual snorkel minus the T&T.

View attachment 112953
You have to click on the end at 8 weitere Ergebnisse and than you will see it .
You also can change it to English
"Chrysler AMC Gremlin." Wanted to open the file on that one but couldn't. But, Chrysler AMC? Would that be like a "Chrysler AMC Jeep" if the Jeep were a '75? Or the ever popular "Chrysler Plymouth?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back