For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Formula?? (fake ad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree..... If I wanted a 70 300 I'd be calling this right now. Guys with that attitude towards ads will miss out on many opportunities .

Ad like that makes me want to call and I'm not even shopping.

yeah, I'm already checking on that TNT 300 convertible , so I think I'll leave this one out. He' supposed to call me this morning. I'lll pass on whatever I find out.

I wonder what the exterior color is and if it has a vinyl top? Typical western car, highly optioned! All ya gotta do is cough up the shipping $ and hope he isn't hiding any rust issues. Sounds like it is optioned like that TNT rag in the other thread.

Agree with Dave, were I car shopping i'd be calling him today to ask a handful of questions.

I wonder what the exterior color is and if it has a vinyl top? Typical western car, highly optioned! All ya gotta do is cough up the shipping $ and hope he isn't hiding any rust issues. Sounds like it is optioned like that TNT rag in the other thread.

Agree with Dave, were I car shopping i'd be calling him today to ask a handful of questions.
well, if y a'll want me to call i can, I'm always curoius, of course not in the market now for sure.

No use calling unless you are in the mkt.........although I did some of that back in the day because I enjoyed the hobby so much I learned something on every call.

No use calling unless you are in the mkt.........although I did some of that back in the day because I enjoyed the hobby so much I learned something on every call.
yeah, i know that's a touchy subject becuase if i was selling i wouldnt want anyone wasting my time, however, since i would be conveying the info on here, then there very well could be a potential buyer in the mix, but i'll leave this one up to you guys then

that is especially true nowadays with the internet....if guys end up not being interested they often pass it along to their forum buddies (this place is a prime example, we all like to keep stuff in the family).

that is especially true nowadays with the internet....if guys end up not being interested they often pass it along to their forum buddies (this place is a prime example, we all like to keep stuff in the family).
yep, agreed. well, if anyone calls I'm curious what is is....

The guy calls it a Formula.
That's asking to be called.
Do it without guilt in return for the seller annoying us with his stupidity.

s-l225.jpg

Last edited:
Do it without guilt in return for annoying us with his stupidity.

s-l225.jpg
pardon me for the annyonce, Mr Grump....
Do it without guilt in return for annoying us with his stupidity.

s-l225.jpg
good morning to you too, sir.....:drama:

It has the rare option Autostick wow better jump on that quick ...mb it also has cab forward design?
IMG_6502.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back