For Sale 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door body mouldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithenhiven

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a used complete set of side moldings up for grabs if anyone needs them. Taking them off my 70 Sport Fury as I don't plan on reinstalling them after repaint. They are straight and in good (but obviously used) condition, should polish up nicely.

I'm not sure what they're worth or what to ask, if you want them and have a fair offer in mind, I'm all ears. Thanks.

20170209_175931.jpg

20170209_180004.jpg

20170209_180122.jpg

Attachments

• 20170209_180014.jpg
    768 KB · Views: 112
I have a used complete set of side moldings up for grabs if anyone needs them. Taking them off my 70 Sport Fury as I don't plan on reinstalling them after repaint. They are straight and in good (but obviously used) condition, should polish up nicely.

I'm not sure what they're worth or what to ask, if you want them and have a fair offer in mind, I'm all ears. Thanks.

Mr Smith, how good are the moldings? I have a 70 Gran Fury Coupe 2D, not sure if they will fit, buy my car is the same color body and the moldings appear to line up the same. Do you still have the side moldings, and what would you consider fair? would like to talk and discuss.

Hwllo. I have all the mouldings, except for the drivers side quarter (sold to a member here). They are all in good condition. They're all straight, but faded/patina'd, will need polished to shine again. If you want them all, minus the driver side quarter moulding, how does $75 plus shipping sound?

Hwllo. I have all the mouldings, except for the drivers side quarter (sold to a member here). They are all in good condition. They're all straight, but faded/patina'd, will need polished to shine again. If you want them all, minus the driver side quarter moulding, how does $75 plus shipping sound?

Sorry for the delay, but do not really know how to use the site yet. Can you call me this weekend to discuss (757) 660-2633.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back