Status
Not open for further replies.

dude69300

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.png
image.png
image.png
1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron - Survivor Mopar - Looks Like New!
This is a beautiful car, but you better like brown, but that's a color that I like anyway. What I don't care for is the price,$22,500 is too much for me, but I could see paying $15,000 for it, it looks very, very clean. Quite rare to see a moon roof in these cars, he says only 22 made.
It looks as if the photos have been tweaked a little bit, the white roof and tires just look too bright, and looking at other things in the pic like the grass, it has bright green tufts that really stand out. But I could be wrong

Oh, yes it's been bashed over many times. Beautiful car nevertheless. At that age, who doesn't have wrinkles?

It's a very nice car, guys. It has a few very minor cosmetic areas that need attention to be a high #2 car, Restoring one to this point would run you $40K or more, easily. The car looks as it does in the pics. Is it high-priced? Yeah. Have you seen another sunroof coupe for sale lately? Probably not. It needs the right buyer, obviously; but were I in the market for a '70 or '71 sunroof coupe, I'd be on this. .I've known the seller since 1982, and live just a few miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back