SOLD 1972 Chrysler top fender signal indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a set of turn signal indicators for the top of the fenders on a 1972 Chrysler Newport. But I am sure they fit other models too. They are in very good driver condition and only one of them shows a pit on one side. Check the pics. I would like $20 plus shipping for them. fender indicators.jpgfender indicators1.jpg

fender indicators.jpg

fender indicators1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the Orwellian post last week Wolfen I'm better at changing selector shaft seals with the tranny still in the car than computer stuff but I'll get the hang of it.

Sorry about the Orwellian post last week Wolfen I'm better at changing selector shaft seals with the tranny still in the car than computer stuff but I'll get the hang of it.
Hey no probs, I was thinking there was a new service where you could "Like" a transaction. I am probably wrong though.

Ok I'm trying to learn this so the bottom right I have 1 thumb and 2 thumb guy. Is that for transactions or like conversations? We had a transaction so there's no way to give you a good feedback?

I'm freaked out I'm going to give someone a thumbs down or a bump don't know that one either. They should have a reference page for green check marks and red x's .

Hey no probs, I was thinking there was a new service where you could "Like" a transaction. I am probably wrong though.

Hey Gary! Not to steal this thread, but yer in-box is full. You must be a really popular guy. . . This morning, I saw this ad from one of the Chrysler Intl Club members, and since you are working on a couple of '71s, I thought you may be interested:

Ray Jones [email protected] [Chrysler300] <[email protected]>
To
Listsaver 300 Club Forward Look Broadcast
CC
Ray Jones
Feb 18 at 6:21 PM

I have a set of 1971 Chrysler Service Manuals. These cover ALL Mopar lines. Plymouth, Dodge Chrysler and Imperial.
2 books:
Chassis Manual nearly 1000 pgs.
Body Manual about 300 pgs.
They cover frame and body measurements, electrical, engine and so on.
$40 for both postage paid

I also have a 1979 Dodge truck service manual covering
Dodge trucks 100-400 including Ramcharger
as well as Plymouth Trucks (Trail Duster)
$32.00 postage paid.

Let me know if you are interested, So I don't over sell.
I take PayPal, use paypal.me/ray300 or my email address
Thanks Ray

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?
__._,_.___

Posted by: Ray Jones <[email protected]>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back