For Sale 1974 Dodge Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. Don't think I've seen this one up here. Kinda killing me as I really want it to be checked out even though I've blown my chips for the foreseeable future on my new 67. It was up for 4500 with no luck and is now on eBay. If it's been here already, let me know and I'll scrap this thread.
1974 Dodge Monaco | eBay
IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2310.JPG
IMG_2311.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG

I threw a low ball bid on it on the day it got listed. I'm out. As always...
Cheap bastard ya know.
Hey man, can't win if you don't play. Me, no play left for some time.
Neat car from the looks of it.

I wouldnt mind but Id rather a four door sedan with the 4 barrel, like Pop Pop used to have

I get crap whenever I make this statement, but here we go:
This one is on the list of cars where I like the shape of the 4-door better than a coupe.

I will have a Monaco......some day.

This one is nice but I want one that is done with low mileage. One of the rare ones with a 440. I'm very patient! One with the Diplomat Package would be even sweeter.

It'll come along.....one day.

Would make a nice DD. But I think his starting bid of $5,500 is to much for the car, certainly not worth his "Buy it now" of $7,500. IMHO.

Would make a nice DD. But I think his starting bid of $5,500 is to much for the car, certainly not worth his "Buy it now" of $7,500. IMHO.[/QUOTE

I agree. I'm looking for a rust free needs nothing Monaco. $7500 would be doable for a perfect car.

Auction is ended by the owner says Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back