Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Whaddya think? Are the seats correct?

Nostalgic American Muscle: 1974 Plymouth Duster, 57,200 miles - $11997
Nostalgic American Muscle: 1974 Plymouth Duster, 57,200 miles
For Sale: A 1974 Plymouth Duster 2 door 57,200 miles in amazing shape..... This car was purchased from my friend whom bought it brand new and I have owned it for more than 40 years. It has been sitting in the garage for 20 years. I am older and going to sell it because I don't drive it anymore. It has the 318 V8 with the automatic tranny and stock AC The interior and exterior is in great shape with good paint. It has 57,000 miles on it and runs and drives awesome. There is no rust or rot and it has a clean title. It has new tires, a new transmission, new master cylinder, the valves were done, new timing chain, new Interstate Battery, the fuel system was gone through and cleaned because it was sitting for so many years. It has new brake pads and everything works well. The maintenance of fluids and all else has been completed on a regular basis. Come check it out and take it for a test drive. Asking $12,000 call 775- 7two2 four 6 0 seven (THE CAR IS IN RENO)

00g0g_lRAB9yJwVxr_1200x900.jpg
01212_aJObKGwwEEp_1200x900.jpg
00v0v_79yhf6zhqnK_1200x900.jpg

Beautiful Duster for sure. But I wonder why it has a new trans, valves redone/timing chain and a lot more that shouldn't be needed at such low mileage? Plus it looks like it has non-factory seat covers on it - maybe just to keep the original seats looking new? Healthy price for a 1974 model, but maybe those cars are worth more than I think and that one does look prime.

Priced per pound C bodies are the best deal going!!! lol

I certainly wouldn't pay anywhere near what is being asked for that car. It is just a notch above base and only because of the 318 vs. the 225. It was simply a basic transportation car back then in 1974 and nothing special. Big bumpers are no help visually. I'd rather buy two C bodies for that price as I am getting more car in so many ways. Economy is academic when driving a classic car, might as well go in style, and if one did have the money in 1974 they wouldn't have bought the Duster to begin with. If was an "all I can afford car."

Way over priced. Interior is all Mismatched. Black arm rest & Cheap Dash cover And Abodys with Factory A/C look terrible.

The rubber parts for the Hood rest along the front Fenders has overspray. Could be a complete repaint or some sloppy "detailing" around the engine compartment. Hard to tell about mileage, especially if it lived in a mild climate surrounding.
Don't see a trace of muscle car though in contrast to the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back