For Sale 1977 Chrysler New Yorker - $5000 (North Canton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Chrysler New Yorker

For sale is a 1977 Chrysler New Yorker. The car is extremely clean and only has 45,000 original miles but it has been parked in a garage for 20+ years. It currently does not run and will need to be towed. Any questions just call. No texts!

00p0p_cWhIfYxz2Z5_600x450.jpg

00000_hW31jzZwdHL_600x450.jpg

Wow $5k for a non running 4dr our cars just keep getting more valuable apparently...

It looks clean and I can't see any rust. If the interior looks as good it may be work $5k with 45,000 miles.

Let's say you averaged 10,000 miles per year. Being the very typical car owner, meaning not us, how often would the owner go about replacing their radiator hoses or even do a coolant change? My guess is that none of that would have been done during that time. That brings me to why these finds, that have less than 50,000 miles, always seem to have replacement hoses, replacement incorrect clamps, and replacement radiator caps. Being the typical owner they should still have their originals as pulled out. So I call bull on this 45,000 miles.

Let's say you averaged 10,000 miles per year. Being the very typical car owner, meaning not us, how often would the owner go about replacing their radiator hoses or even do a coolant change? My guess is that none of that would have been done during that time. That brings me to why these finds, that have less than 50,000 miles, always seem to have replacement hoses, replacement incorrect clamps, and replacement radiator caps. Being the typical owner they should still have their originals as pulled out. So I call bull on this 45,000 miles.

I dont necessarily agree with how you got there but I agree with not having 45000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back