For Sale 1978 Chrysler new yorker - $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 Chrysler new yorker

selling one of my classic cars. It's in amazing shape cosmetically except a dentist on the trunk where someone tried to break in. I'm not sure what's going on with it its not getting a spark so it'll crank but not start so it'll have to be towed. I love the car I fixed almost everything but ran out of money so my loss is your gain blue book is 13-18k. 3k or best offer will consider trade for 4x4 chevy or motorcycle 750cc and up

00v0v_8GbhDa4QkoV_600x450.jpg

00C0C_g3PU8AuvhDs_600x450.jpg

00y0y_9ai2c7aTYr6_600x450.jpg

Looks like it's in great shape. I can't see the bottom of the rear quarters. Interior looks very nice. Leather is in GREAT shape! However, with the position of the wiper arm....I'm pretty sure the wiper cam is broken.

Looks like it's in great shape. I can't see the bottom of the rear quarters. Interior looks very nice. Leather is in GREAT shape! However, with the position of the wiper arm....I'm pretty sure the wiper cam is broken.

Ship it to California. Oh, wait a minute it is pouring out here...

All due respect, 3 grand for a non running car is a tough buy / sell. Get her running and you should be much better off, shes a good looking car

Agreed, Dave..
Plus the 13/18 blue book... Say whatttt??
NADA shows a HIGH retail of $2667.oo ( 2/12/16 )

All I gotta say is: Keep dreamin' pal ....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back