For Sale 1985 Chrysler Limo....words fail me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could get this to Detroit if Matt has room to store it. What do you say Matt?
You could use it whenever you wanted.
When summer rolls around, I'll come up there and be your driver, you and the misses will look like celebs pulling up in that baby.
Ah, no. No power vents...

I think the silver car speaks for itself .. nothing from me to add :)

but i kinda respect what Chrysler was trying to do in this era (downsized, frugal, designed early in the Reagan years, etc) .. the market thought different i guess since it didnt last long.

00-1-1.jpg
00-1-2.jpg

Caddy's version was much bigger .. "befitting" of an Exec's status??

00-1-3.jpg

While the K car had iconic lines on it's own, the owner/builder of the car mentioned has taken great, and (I'm sure everyone can agree), highly sought after modifications in his preparing this example.
I wonder if a museum procurement department might scoop this hallmark of achievement up, and preserve it's rarity for future generations.

With 1,700 cars over a four-year production run, I'd say they did fairly well. The limo market is fairly limited, to start with.

It's a Obama-mobile! I smell a rat here, car's licensed in IL. but is on a Wash. DC CL ad. So where's the car?

You're too distrustful.
The front's still in IL, while the back extends to Wash. DC

With the level of flamboyance this, ah hem, car exudes Id bet the previous owner used it in a few "parades"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back