For Sale 1986 Ford Country Squire wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1986 ford wagon.jpg
1986 Ford Country Squire 8-passenger wagon. 5.0l, AOD, cloth interior, tilt, cruise, Climate Control with toasty heat and cold air, power seats/windows/locks/antenna. Dual-action tailgate. Roof rack. Woodgrain in nice shape. 89k miles, always an Oklahoma car from new. Factory aluminum wheels with new tires. All-new brakes, rear shocks and alignment. New battery, cables, and starter. New belts. New exhaust front to back. Windshield and headliner new 2-1/2 years ago. New Dual AM/FM/CD w/USB & aux inputs. Six speakers in factory locations. Brand new legal tint all around, except w/s. Nice, straight car, no rust, good paint, bright trim in great shape. Interior in great shape. All power options function properly. 21 mpg hiway @70 mph.

I'm looking to pare down a bit. This was my daily from Oct 2013 to May 2016. Put nearly 20k miles on it. The car will soon be in a movie (Stillwater, due out mid-'17) and the first episode of the Starz series "American Gods" in Jan '17. It's a dependable daily driver that I've seen TWO others in five years of owning two of these wagons. You're not gonna see another at work or at the big box store!

The price on this is $4,650 cash...I might consider interesting trades in the same range. Car is garaged in my shop in Oklahoma City. Fly in, drive home. Tagged/titled in my name. PM me here.

OK, so I'd consider a trade for one of the following cars:

'69 - '71 Fury coupe (would consider up to 1974),
'74 - '77 Royal Monaco Brougham coupe.
'74 - '77 Gran Fury coupe.
Mopar wagon (C- or B-body), any year.
I would consider a super-clean four-door version of the above cars, too!

Looking for cash, but if you have the above as a trade, let's go! Must run, drive, be titled in the SELLER'S name and tagged to drive. Ready to gas and go. Mine is. A trade has to be, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back