SOLD 2 1968 Dodge Polara Parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- If you still have the blue car...hard to see in the pics, but I think the blue car does NOT have the fender-mounted turn signals, so it might have the trim pieces I need.
I need the pieces that are at the very front of the front fenders. They're about 7" long. Both sides needed. I am changing from the optional fender-mounted turn signals to plain trim.

Thanks

Hi- If you still have the blue car...hard to see in the pics, but I think the blue car does NOT have the fender-mounted turn signals, so it might have the trim pieces I need.
I need the pieces that are at the very front of the front fenders. They're about 7" long. Both sides needed. I am changing from the optional fender-mounted turn signals to plain trim.

Thanks
yes the moldings are still on the car ill get some pics for you tommorrow thanks Dan

they are the same length with or without turn signals
Thanks

DSC01757.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01756.JPG

As shown below, both sides, (if not mangled up.) Just the short 6"-7" front-most pieces.
fullsizeoutput_248.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back