For Sale 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T For Sale, Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyebrows, eyelids, the little covers that go on top of the headlights? I like those, there's a guy on ebay that makes small and large ones, X's and R's? I prefer the smaller ones. I was going to get some however, parts and maintenance are priorities over cosmetics. I always liked the looks of the magnum from the rear. It took owning one to warm up to the front. Kinda like a wide eyed rabbit with it's ears pulled back, unique.
Sorry for the eyebrow confusion thing. I waz referring to the "slight difference" in the extended molding above the windshield between the 300C and the 300D. It's about the only way to tell the difference between the C & D from the front. It waz pointed out to me 40 yearz ago at a 300 meet in Memphis, Tn. when a good friend with a 300D was parked next to a 300C for show favorite 300 judging. With your "Avitar Handle" I just had to comment. I figured you of all people would get ah hoot out of it, Jer

azblackhemi. I absolutely love your Magnum. It looks brand new. Is it still for sale and are those newer 300 rims? It sucks I don't need a Magnum though. My stepdad already has one. Here's a pic. He bought it in 2010 in NY and had it ever since. It was manufactured on September 2004. Used as a daily driver before he bought it. When he got it, he drove it one winter and it sucked (because no AWD). Now it's mainly used as a driver on nice days and technically a "show car." He was thinking on selling it at one time but decided to keep it. He added a cold air intake and American Vision rims on it. Otherwise it's bone stock.
magnum.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back