2018 Dodge Challenger Demon

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_6617.JPG
I don't know if this is a real leaked pic or not. I'm reading this car is a Hellcat on steroids

I read about this car........ My little 5.7 R/T seems pretty quick and ive had it to 140, so its fast. The SRT? The Hell Cat? The Demon? All cool stuff but its a tad overkill,
.Id still like to have one

I read about this car........ My little 5.7 R/T seems pretty quick and ive had it to 140, so its fast. The SRT? The Hell Cat? The Demon? All cool stuff but its a tad overkill,
.Id still like to have one
Overkill? I wish my budget for all my vehicles allowed for overkill! I'm glad they are building these completely needless over the top rides. Rather see crazy sh*t like this before the feds make us all use segways to get around.

And yeah, I'd like one too.

I remember the days of the underkill. I.E.: slant six Volare Road Runners, 2.2 Shelby Chargers. So yea the pendulum has swung way over the other way & im loving it

yeah, I'd like one too

I can make that happen....maybe :)

Lots of speculation about this car 800/900 hp who knows (maybe Carmine) already getting Hellcat owners calling to put deposits down...having driven both the HCat Challenger and Charger and being thouroughly impressed and a little scared I can't imagine what this monster will be like...but I plan to find out!
:steering:

A guy on another site claims to have a deposit on one. 800hp. Rear wheel drive & not awd.

Dobalover is this why they are discounting the 2017 Hc's to the 2016 price? I keep thinking that the 2016's will get a push, every dealer near me has multiple 2016 Hc's, and has for sometime.

I read about this car........ My little 5.7 R/T seems pretty quick and ive had it to 140, so its fast. The SRT? The Hell Cat? The Demon? All cool stuff but its a tad overkill

What year is your Challenger? do you like it? I found a '12 Challenger 392 Hemi "Yellow Jacket" with 37k for $28500. Alot of options and one owner car.

at least people wont call this one a duster.

I have a 71 Demon and everyone keeps calling it a duster :elmer:

A guy on another site claims to have a deposit on one. 800hp. Rear wheel drive & not awd.

Dobalover is this why they are discounting the 2017 Hc's to the 2016 price? I keep thinking that the 2016's will get a push, every dealer near me has multiple 2016 Hc's, and has for sometime.

That is a problem only in the US ..so few Hellcats came to Canada that having one lie around was because the Dealer was being greedy and asking $5-10k over list. That said there were a few around here still and FCA put a 15% off MSRP deal for the first two weeks of 2017. Pretty much cleared them out. I sell mine at MSRP and never have a problem with inventory sitting around but then that's me. Other Dealers would rather sit on them and ask too much.

IMG_6624.JPG
Also reading that a new Challenger is being engendered right now to be based on an Alfa Romeo chassis that is apparently already under an Alpha sold in Europe and is awesome. And the weight is 3500 pounds

What year is your Challenger? do you like it? I found a '12 Challenger 392 Hemi "Yellow Jacket" with 37k for $28500. Alot of options and one owner car.

We bought a 2010 in April 2010 .... . We love it. It has just over 50,000 miles on it and the wife drives it everyday. My problem with the car is I have body rot in front of the left rear wheel. Other than that, it handles like its on rails, gets up and runs. Even when cruising at 90, when you punch it the rear end squats and she lunges forward. She gets 28 on the highway at 80 mph.
20150907_125905.jpg

I read that too. I think it was a 2018 model. Yeah, I saw a preview of the Fast & Furious & was wondering if that was the Demon as well!

I read that too. I think it was a 2018 model. Yeah, I saw a preview of the Fast & Furious & was wondering if that was the Demon as well!

The rumour is that it is in the movie ...might have to actually go see this one

We bought a 2010 in April 2010 .... . We love it. It has just over 50,000 miles on it and the wife drives it everyday. My problem with the car is I have body rot in front of the left rear wheel. Other than that, it handles like its on rails, gets up and runs. Even when cruising at 90, when you punch it the rear end squats and she lunges forward. She gets 28 on the highway at 80 mph. View attachment 112650

FCA should thank you for your support sir. That's quite the stable!
:thumbsup:

View attachment 112649 Also reading that a new Challenger is being engendered right now to be based on an Alfa Romeo chassis that is apparently already under an Alpha sold in Europe and is awesome. And the weight is 3500 pounds
They should find another name and not call that one a Challenger. It's straying a bit too far from the retro American muscle thing.

Back