For Sale 61 Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK, Includes a solid 61 convertible parts car......?

1961 dodge phoenix D500 crossram

00505_jFejCLVGaST_600x450.jpg

Looks like a lot of Forward Look projects underway in his garage with other convertibles too. And he lives really close to me, whoever he is. Can't be more than 30 miles away, and I don't know him??????????????

Looks like a lot of Forward Look projects underway in his garage with other convertibles too. And he lives really close to me, whoever he is. Can't be more than 30 miles away, and I don't know him??????????????

Thats always puzzling isnt it? Someone so close and you never knew he was there............. I would like to have a convertible like this, great lines on these cars

this has been for sale for a while.......must be something going on, it should be long gone - unless the sheet metal is long gone. I'd love to have the $$ to fix a car like this up. It is a 3 speed manual trans but according to the seller IIRC it is a 383. I thought all cross ram cars were only a 413.

I wonder what model tranny is in it......I would think maybe the 3 speed trans they used in the 6's and small 8's would not hold up in a high HP car. Anyone know?

[QUOTE="mdh157, I thought all cross ram cars were only a 413.

I wonder what model tranny is in it......I would think maybe the 3 speed trans they used in the 6's and small 8's would not hold up in a high HP car. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

60/61 cross ram engines could be 361 and 383. 413 came along later in 61. The trans was a Borg Warner T-85. Very sturdy and used with 413 Max Wedge cars in 62.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back