For Sale 65 imperial flower car craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
terrible shape but an interesting car. note the ragtop in front of it also.
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4859019061.html
00O0O_cDQbPV2lzHz_600x450.jpg

01111_eDq2WwqJE3T_600x450.jpg

00d0d_cjS7U6cwmbq_600x450.jpg

Oh, my...! There are parts on this that are desirable, but this in no way would get restored by anyone...and I sure as hell wouldn't give $2,850 for it. I'd go $700 tops, just for the parts and to keep it from the crusher. Looks like the grille, front bumper, doghouse, door glass, and maybe the rear bumper, windshield and dash bits are salvageable.

Last edited:
It does have the beginnings of that, true. But, without any pics of the back of the car to see what, if anything, is fabbed as a tailgate, I don't see this as even worth looking at unless the pride were drastically lower. There wasn't even an apparent effort to install real glass as a back window! All the wiring just dangling from the dash. Headliner hanging down. To me, this would be a great parts car. That's it.

I didn't mean on how these hacks did it.
I was really talking about proportion and having it done the way the factory would have done it.
I think this car did that well. The roof looks "right".

I agree there. The "bed" would need a bit of finessing; maybe take a real El Camino bed and fit it, or a portion of it. Ideally, a coupe roof and rear window would have to be fitted up. It looks like maybe that was the case here, originally. Those wire wheels and some medium-wide whites would be cool on the finished car.

FINESSING????????? I like that word Patrick66. The pix in the ad make it seam like he doesn't wanna show us the whole bed or T-Gate OR LACK OF?????????? Gotta be in your back yard somewhere close. Why not check it out, take more pix and report back. Must be somebody here that haz enough yearz left to fines it back to it'z former glory and wantz to be the only kid on the block with one?

This is a rerun, I remember the interior pic. Jer?, I think its time you changed your location.

I remember this car too. Seems like there were pics of the bed, or at least the structure supporting the bed. I don't remember a tail gate though.

It does have the beginnings of that, true. But, without any pics of the back of the car to see what, if anything, is fabbed as a tailgate, I don't see this as even worth looking at unless the pride were drastically lower. There wasn't even an apparent effort to install real glass as a back window! All the wiring just dangling from the dash. Headliner hanging down. To me, this would be a great parts car. That's it.

PIC07sm.jpg

Allowing for more/less flowers, depending on popularity of the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back