• Rebuilt Carburetor
  • New Wheel Cylinders
  • New Brakes
  • Private Party or Dealer: Private Party
  • Categories: American
  • CONTACT SELLER

GET THE BaT DAILY EMAIL

Advertise on BaT
This 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible is an unrestored driver that was placed in storage by the previous owner for nearly 20 years. Power is provided by the factory 383ci Super Commando V8 that is paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. The car was acquired by the seller a year ago and was given a thorough mechanical refresh to get it back on the road. The gas tank was replaced, fuel lines cleaned, and the carburetor was rebuilt. New brake shoes and wheel cylinders were also added, and the car is said to run and drive well. It is sold with clean Kansas title in the seller’s name.

58a20e5745f7e_psf19-1-620x422.jpg

Said to have been in storage following the passing of the previous owner, the car is thought to have been repainted in its current ivory white. The finish shows its age with chips and areas of oxidation present, though remains in a presentable condition for a driver. Tires show plenty of tread but are the same units fitted to the car while it was in storage.

58a20ac3abd33_psf8-620x398.jpg

went for $7300 . . not that i was watching or anything . . . . and no i didnt win it either.

i was in around $3k, and someone came in at 5k and chased out all the small timers.

- saylor

went for $7300 . . not that i was watching or anything . . . . and no i didnt win it either.

i was in around $3k, and someone came in at 5k and chased out all the small timers.

- saylor

I think a sign of the times. When the high priced stuff plateaus the cheap stuff start to rise in price. Still a good deal for a 50 year old classic ,never mind a convertible in decent shape..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back