For Sale '69 TNT 300 convertible, still for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
Very Rare Vintage 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible with 440 TNT Engine!!

Hi all,
Confirmed that this guy still has his 300, and wants 16K for it. Sorry, I could not find the original thread for it, I looked a while.

this.jpg

Low optioned and no AC me thinks he is gonna be selling for a while...wonder whats under the fuzzy seat covers and quilt??
yep, i wondered that too....like it, but sure can't afford it and probably a lot of "hidden" work...

On a 'vert I could easily do without and drive something else when it's humid. Power windows would be a must have.

I was going to reward him with a purchase at his inflated price just for replacing the stripes. Then I saw it was just crappy molding, so I'm out.

Must be high in the mountains of Montana, where the air is thin, to come up with a price like that.

I agree with the previous posters. $21500 is ridiculous. Car should be perfect at that price. Instead, ratty seat covers, ragged out carpet, wrinkled door panels, dilapidated armrests, any dash cracks?, engine compartment not detailed, no pics of trunk (convertible, any rust?). The only thing I like is the Interstate Battery.

I agree with the previous posters. $21500 is ridiculous. Car should be perfect at that price. Instead, ratty seat covers, ragged out carpet, wrinkled door panels, dilapidated armrests, any dash cracks?, engine compartment not detailed, no pics of trunk (convertible, any rust?). The only thing I like is the Interstate Battery.
well actually, now he says he'll take 16K. Perhaps still too much (?)

Of course he will. If he asks 16 then he's gonna get offers of 9 ...which is time wasting on everyone's part.

well actually, now he says he'll take 16K. Perhaps still too much (?)
IMO, yes. Car is $10000-$12000 if numbers matching engine and trans, no bondo in body, mechanically excellent, convertible top operating (no pics with top down) and little or no rust in trunk (no pics). Lots of ifs, with full interior resto and engine compartment detail required. Are you considering buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back