For Sale 70 T&C Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaFuse

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
140mph in the quarters. All that special work to put 440 heads on a 383 paid off. Looks to be a decent buy.

1970 Chrysler Town & Country Station Wagon

It has been clocked at 140 MPH on a 1/4 mile run!

Bwahaha, my ***! Wonder what else he is shoveling?

That wagon has been around here before. I recall it had significant rust. One or two of our members laid eyes on it.

All 1970 383's came with 440 heads ..... or the 440's came with 383 heads.....
140 ....... in a 1/4 mile .....Doesn't look like it was dropped off a cliff. :bs_flag:

It's been through here before.

140 in 10 miles maybe. if going down hill , with a tail wind. Must be on crack. It takes all kinds.

I actually went to go see this car it has the HP 383. The car is solid but it needs TLC cosmetically runs really well. I'am it's a good car for a nice project but it is too much money. It is at Body Shop I have no idea why the old man won't do the body on the car it is where needs to be.

Speed secret. The chrome steer horns on the hood add a whole 5hp. I say get some real steer horns, then paint it up black n white spots to look like a cow. Might be able to advertise with it for your local chik fil a restaurant

I remember that this wagon had significant rust on an earlier EBay sale.

I think 140 mph should be around 10.5 seconds, so a Viper-spanking wagon for $5900 sounds reasonable. I'd tell the guy to knock $500 of for every second over 10.5 if we met at a track. That should give you a fair price.

Too much $$ but it does look like a good project. Nice colors, would be sharp when complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back