For Sale 71 Cuda CONVERTIBLE - PROJECT 1971 Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh, which forum does this belong in. Looks to me like no interior, no engine, no transmission and no...

-1971 Barracuda BH27 Convertible.

Clear Title Car!
Includes CA Blue Plates!

Please call or text Jeffrey at show show contact info
Price is $40,000 (Cash, Wire, or Bitcoin)
Thanks!
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4783681332.html

00n0n_kTfXGjbQu7a_600x450.jpg

00t0t_lEIQtXhiWYD_600x450.jpg

At first I thought 40 bucks is cheap until I realized the other three Zeros don't Show up in the headline

I'm almost ashamed to say he's about 30 to 32K overpriced. I've been told my '71 Dodge convertible is only worth 5 to 10K more than his asking price and its all numbers matching driver.

E body cars are no longer cars, they are essentially "investments" now. I knew a kid in highschool with a bb cuda. He worked on it during voc/ed class. That was the last time I ever saw a Cuda pulling honest to god everyday daily driver duty.

Here we go again.....who is going to pay $40k for a VIN and a shell. Probably a lot of E-Body nuts. I've seen similar disasters for sale at Carlisle with outrageous prices and as far as I know they usually don't sell and leave with the seller.

I remember back in 1993, a local buddy had a nice-running '71 340 ragtop with automatic and air. It was plum crazy with a white top and stripe, but was in primer at the time. I could've had that car then for the princely sum of $3,500! It was all there, running, driving, numbers-matching and all.

$40K for a shell??? Screw that.

What's pathetic is that he'll get what he's asking for it and it will show up on Graveyard cars or some other ridiculous show and be turned into another "Tribute" car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back