WANTED 71' fury 3 dash trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos came up in my post but of course FCBO has gone south and the photos arent coming up as we see it.

Do yourself a favor and try this guy

The one I posted is a state away and comes with switches plus it has the rear defroster ..If it hangs around I will grab it just because

The one I posted is a state away and comes with switches plus it has the rear defroster ..If it hangs around I will grab it just because
I can't see the pics, i am interested but haven't been on this forum in a while. Thanks very much for sharing! Is there anyway i can a pic of the piece?

I just registered on moparts and sent the guy an email. I hope it's atill available! Meanwhile i found the other half of that panel (with woodgrain ) NOS as well as NOS passenger side woodgrain "Fury III" trim as well and both are on the way. Thanks for your diligence guys!

I got help finding all of the pieces i needed, except for the trim that goes around the left side ac vent. I will try looking for a part#.
Thanks for the help!

2016-02-21 12.06.49.jpg

Just want to let everyone know i found all the pieces for my dash. Thanks for your help, fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back