`71 New Yorker coupe $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a great winter car. Priced right. He says it running and driving...I wonder why the chain on the front end?

NO freakin way....I think she needs more than just a little "elbow grease". Call it a 6th sense or something, but I seen too many fuselage cars...this one has el cheapo' plastic wheel covers, missing trunk lock, busted JC Whitney antenna, ripped off side trim, dented fender, rusty qtrs, tattered roof,..and yes WTF is up with the chain? Clearly no attempt to take car of a rare (comparatively speaking) 2dr fuselage NY'r..... $1200?? heck no, more like $200, and that's IF the 400 with the "rochester" 4bbl...turns over the first time...which I doubt does.......damn shame.

NO freakin way....I think she needs more than just a little "elbow grease". Call it a 6th sense or something, but I seen too many fuselage cars...this one has el cheapo' plastic wheel covers, missing trunk lock, busted JC Whitney antenna, ripped off side trim, dented fender, rusty qtrs, tattered roof,..and yes WTF is up with the chain? Clearly no attempt to take car of a rare (comparatively speaking) 2dr fuselage NY'r..... $1200?? heck no, more like $200, and that's IF the 400 with the "rochester" 4bbl...turns over the first time...which I doubt does.......damn shame.

Oh come on the scrapper will give $500 for it!

Sorry to say....it's a heap. It is sad b/c ya don't see too many 71 NY'rs.....just mostly Newports, and a 2dr coup car at that. They probably had to push the ol girl it into the street to get that shot....and what happened to the 440?? A mopar 400 with a rochester quadrajet??? Didn't know anyone made intake for Chrysler B motor that would except a Chevy carb....perhaps they do but who the heck would do that anyways when you can get a tried and true edlebrock set up, or even holley???

Nope. Spider sense is tingling on this one guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back