`72 Chrysler T&C wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It looks like it might of been a F.A.S.T car. The 440, 3.91's, lettering on the valve cover may indicate some internal upgrades and retaining exhaust manifolds all add up to a F.A.S.T car.

It looks like it might of been a F.A.S.T car. The 440, 3.91's, lettering on the valve cover may indicate some internal upgrades and retaining exhaust manifolds all add up to a F.A.S.T car.

Damn, you've got some good eyes there.....all I can read on the valve cover is "something....race" looks like to me.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do like it. Looks like it was originally that mist green.

Damn, you've got some good eyes there.....all I can read on the valve cover is "something....race" looks like to me.

I can't see all of it...but it appears like something that been upgraded lately. Besides, who would go through lettering a valve cover unless it was something special.

yeah man, it's definitely cool. I might change a few things...headers, different carb/intake....but the "idea" is superb in my opinion.

I can't see all of it...but it appears like something that been upgraded lately. Besides, who would go through lettering a valve cover unless it was something special.

yeah, I agree. Well, too far for me to go have a look just for ****'s and giggles...

If you are competing in FAST, headers aren't allowed. There's limitation on carbs too. They have to be original but you can trick them out.

Paint job? whatever................this thing is a red light stomp go SLEEPER!! ya gotta love it. I can just see all the looks aunt Mildred will get when she turns this thing over in the supermarket parking lot,lol.

According to you Aunt Millie wasnt driving them...only cool kids getting laid drove them..... I like this car well worth the y if there no serious rust issues.

For $3500, unless it's a total rust bucket and assuming the engine doesn't knock you're really not faced with a whole lot of downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back