'73 chrysler sheet metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Alright guys,

Last call, I've got good doors, hood, core support, bumpers, lights, trim, all dirt cheap, I just want somebody to use it. Also, power seats that work, door panels, tilt/telescope steering column, and the list goes on, including a perfect dash panel. I've got 6 cars and their parts living at my house, no room for this stuff, call, make an offer

Matt

I am interested. What models do you have? I am interested in 73 Imperial parts. Also 69 Imperial

Possibly the mirrows. Are any in near perfect shape? Mine have small bubbles on them starting to pit. I would need pics to tell. Also the brake rotors I would be interested in and possibly radio. I would have to see pics of it to determine. Any chance of that? If so send pics to DavidLStokes@hotmail.com

David,

The mirrors are heavily pitted, one missing the glass, and the other was scavenged for parts to make mine work. The brake rotors have been sold with the front end, and the radio was pilfered long before I got the car. Sorry.. I daily drive what most would consider to be a shabby parts car. This Newport was actually bad enough for me to cut up and part out, that's saying quite a bit. Most of the shiny bits on it were either pulled off before I got to it, or weren't so shiny anymore...

if shipping wouldnt cost so much id love to have that tilt/telescope steering column

UPS ground from 22601 to somewheres in North Dakota, that's with a declared $50 value, and me boxing it, going it to UPS and handing it to one of their flunkies.. I may also be wrong on the dimensions, but I figure once you pull the T.S. lever, pad it, and turn it diagonally in the box, the gearshift should squeeze in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back