Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine!
DERBY CARS SHOCKERS GM'S | Pollock, SD Classifieds

74 Plymouth fury hardtop clean complete no info on motor tranny don't know don't care! 900

75 MONACO WAS A BIG BLOCK CAR rear quarter rust no big deal trunk floors posts good 800

74 two door Monaco rolling shell has rust holes in floor still good chain and banger bumpers good! 700

74 NEW YORKER DIRTY WORK DONE ALREADY STRIPPED 1000 as clean of a car as you will find!!Sat in a building most of its life also was big block car nice stiff front end guys!!! complete rolling shell!
Take all of them may come down a little otherwise prices firm guys there hear I have the equiptment to load multiple cars! WHATS YOUR TIME WORTH!!

You trollers tire kickers camel humpers cave dwellers don't waist your emails with dumb offers the only thing I will trade for is gm wagons or 67 68 imperials

the cars will sell if for some reason they wouldn't ill CRUSH THEM ! before I give them away !!!!and mske a fun video doing it!!! CARS ARE LOCATED IN POLLOCK SD THANKS FOR READING JEFF AT BDR INC!
o_da5142bf6f1fccf271948df13e78783b (1).jpg

o_0a4b6511acfc94a9c25014c3149fa0c1.jpg
o_fecc23d0f34ebe2e10de371ab88de816.jpg

I inquired on the '74 Monaco 2dr, just out of diligence. The text arrived quickly but it's really a 75+ Brougham.

IMG_0691.jpg

What a waist of my tiem to reed that I here guyz like that are hard to deel with but I dunno jus sayin

Does it seem like the amount of folks who's goal in life is to be a bigger ******* than the next has grown exponentially?
I'm for designing ONE TEST that you have to pass by the age of 30. It's an ******* test and if you can't pass it you can't drive, can't own a firearm, can't ****, and if you continually fail for the next five years, your MOTHER has to remove you from the planet.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm not judging the sellers cars nor what he intends to do with them.
Just that he comes across as a loudmouted asshat.

What a fu%$*#g idiot. Can I say f%#k on here? He won't crush them and get $200 a car if he can't sell them. He knows people buy the parts. Losers like him are all talk. I get so tired of people's threats . I see that s%!t on neglected & abandoned vehicles all the time & dare the people to crush it when they blow smoke like that . All talk. Prolly trying to compensate for small penis

Last edited:
Regardless of whether you can say it, we've been able to get along without it. I think most of us would prefer we not head down the slippery slope and end up as Yellow Bullet...

What f*ckin idiot. Can I say f*ck on here?

I, for one, would prefer that you didn't.

If you feel that you need to be descriptive, how about:

F#$& or F**k

Sh*t

For me, seeing profanity repetitively in someone's posts tend to make me ignore them.

Which could possibly lead to a loss of info sharing.

Not a judgement, only my opinion and request.

Thanks,

John

Sorry, I was sick for a week with 102-103 fever and crabby. People like him make me want to punch people in the face like I did when I was younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back