For Sale "77 Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just curious, what didn't you like about it? Hidden rust? Running quality? I have a 77' with 37k actual so I am always watching values. Not that I'm selling, I just like to know where the market is.

What's up with the car? Pictures look OK.

s-l1600.jpg

Has evidence of rust repair on the lower right rear QP and not a good repair at that. Had a small rust hole coming through on the driver side QP. Has at least been partially repainted (has overspray) and has that molten look to the paint(blotchy). Has several decent size dings/dents. Looks like it was dropped on a jack or jackstand on the rear driver side, has about a fist size dent in the rocker area and also damaged the trim. I thought this car looked great in the pics also, which is why I went to look at it. As soon as I pulled in the driveway I knew immediately it was a wasted 4 hour trip. That is why I stated in my original post about this car and cars in general.......DO NOT BELIEVE THE PICS!!. Can't say for sure if his buddy has addressed any of the issues with this car but it is certainly not worth the buy it now price or the high bid it currently stands at.

I once drove to the other side of Cleveland to look at a 70 polara and came home without it. I wasn't disappointed, I felt he Wasn't being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back