For Sale 77 New Yorker / 2 Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

75LandYacht

Yank Tank
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_0758.PNG

Not mine, just saw on FeeBay. optimistic seller. Car is very close me if anyone wants "Eyes on"..

Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!! No more screen grabs. Pretty please?
Knowing your battery is at 53% is not more important than a link.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!!! No more screen grabs. Pretty please?
Knowing your battery is at 53% is not more important than a link.

Sorry master.. new to posting links. I did what I knew how to do. I'll learn the correct way before posting again.

How do you do screenshots? :poke:

Links are easy (at least for me). Go to the address bar and copy the URL and then paste it. All my devices automatically hyperlink it.

Kevin

Links are easy (at least for me). Go to the address bar and copy the URL and then paste it. All my devices automatically hyperlink it.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin.. I'll try that on my next post.

When you screen shot, it saves the view on your comp / phone screen to your pics. Then upload the pic from your photo library.

Kevin

Agreed....us old people just learned the computer now I gotta learn the phone

Thanks Kevin.. I'll try that on my next post.

When you screen shot, it saves the view on your comp / phone screen to your pics. Then upload the pic from your photo library.

Before you upload the picture goto your photo library and edit the picture by cropping it down to eliminate the screenshot parts from your phone that you don't want to see. I do 90% of my posting on my phone.

Seller needs more pics (this pics are big too --1600pxx1200px. you can enlarge and study easiiy)

A few things are hidden though as cantflip said, and a few other things (deck lid lower edge?) may be going on. 10 large is a bit steep but i wish him luck.

00-1-0.jpg
00-1-1.jpg
00-1-2.jpg
00-1-3.jpg
00-1-3-1.jpg
00-1-4.jpg
00-1-5.jpg
00-2-0.jpg
00-2-1.jpg
00-2-1-1.jpg

I can't see a problem either. If the wheel isn't cracked its one of few that still exist that way... no matter, I don't think it affects the value of the car. Uncracked wheels are a novelty and something to talk about... everyone else goes with epoxy or covers. Ask Stan how easy it is to sell a NOS perfect wheel.

Pffffffttt you guys, you drive with cover on and tell everyone it is a pristine wheel and your preserving it.

Besides that adds character.

Look at that nice chocolate interior.

Pffffffttt you guys, you drive with cover on and tell everyone it is a pristine wheel and your preserving it.

Besides that adds character.

Look at that nice chocolate interior.
I knew that interior would turn you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back