For Sale 77 New Yorker / 2 Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that 77 t&c has chocolate interior also but no pillow tops. Those will be harder to sleep on when wife throws me out for getting another car.
Commando1's Fun Fact #213:
The padded part of the C-piller interior sail panels were advertised as pillows for the rear seat passengers.
In reality, you had to be a giraffe to take advantage of that "luxury feature".

Seller needs more pics (this pics are big too --1600pxx1200px. you can enlarge and study easiiy)

A few things are hidden though as cantflip said, and a few other things (deck lid lower edge?) may be going on. 10 large is a bit steep but i wish him luck.

View attachment 116216 View attachment 116217 View attachment 116218 View attachment 116219 View attachment 116220 View attachment 116221 View attachment 116222 View attachment 116223 View attachment 116224 View attachment 116225

Not only is $10k the starting price, it's also "Reserve Not Met". Makes you wonder what delusions of greedure the seller really has.

Not only is $10k the starting price, it's also "Reserve Not Met". Makes you wonder what delusions of greedure the seller really has.
All I know is I'll be able to retire when I sell my C body, no matter the condition. Thank you Barrett Jackson!

Commando1's Fun Fact #213:
The padded part of the C-piller interior sail panels were advertised as pillows for the rear seat passengers.
In reality, you had to be a giraffe to take advantage of that "luxury feature".
I'm going to have to try those out... I don't recall ever being in the back seat as a passenger in any of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back