Anyone have a really nice 68 fury instrument bezel? Perhaps an NOS one?

snizzer

Reaction score
Hey everyone, About to start digging into restoring the dash of a 68 sport fury convertible. Looking to see if anyone has an NOS one avail or maybe an allready restored one or just a really nice orig? Car does have ac. Thanks in advance

That is going to be tough to find. They always cracked around the radio for some reason and if it got taken off and put back on a few times it usually cracked even more. Try Just Dashes, they're in California. justdashes.com Good luck.

Hey thanks for the reply, but, What did you think I was talking about the dashpad? Yes, you're right about that and I know about just dashes.. I was talking about the instrument bezel.. You know what goes around the gages and all the switches?

That’s what I was referencing. The plastic surround that serves as the “face” of the dash. Has the lettering identifying the switches & gauges etc. I don’t know if Just Dashes restores those or not.

Your part # is 2857699 but finding a NOS one will be a needle in a haystack. Best bet is to restore the best used you can find.

Yeah, I did see one for sale. But it was for automatic climate control? Something different about that. The real difficulty is that, If you look at G car or other people who do the Chrome, they're like, a 7 month outwait

Yeah, I did see one for sale. But it was for automatic climate control? Something different about that. The real difficulty is that, If you look at G car or other people who do the Chrome, they're like, a 7 month outwait
I had Mr G's do mine years ago, can't say if they still do. You do have to be patient, believe turnaround back then was a couple months.

Mr. G's Enterprises - Rechromed Plastic

They did do nice work.
instr panel.JPG

Last edited:
Back