C-Bodies Seen on the Street

bajajoaquin

Reaction score
There's a nice Fuselage Chrysler that I've seen driving down the street getting to the freeway a couple times. I've been driving, too, so I haven't been able to get a picture, or jockey into position to have a conversation with him. But today, I saw my neighbor pulled her '68 Fury convertible from the alley into the street:

Fury-1.jpgFury-2.jpg

I talked to her brother, and he said it's been parked for about 4 years, and they just got tags on it. It sounds like it's been in the family for a while, since he said he used to drive it when he was a kid. He said it's got a 318.

Anyone else have C-Body encounters?

Fury-1.jpg

Fury-2.jpg

I didn't get the elusive photo but we were camping last weekend in Pt Townsend (Pt Hudson marina campground, in case the owner is reading this), and I heard a rumble outside the camper. Poked my head up to the window and saw the back end of a '68? New Yorker Fast Top. It left before I could get out the door.

There's a nice Fuselage Chrysler that I've seen driving down the street getting to the freeway a couple times. I've been driving, too, so I haven't been able to get a picture, or jockey into position to have a conversation with him. But today, I saw my neighbor pulled her '68 Fury convertible from the alley into the street:

View attachment 28685

AR-61's, nice.. AR615765's to be exact.

I just park them down on the road if the spaces upfront my appartment are used by other Mopars :))
There is no need to move them as long as they are liscensed

I just park them down on the road if the spaces upfront my appartment are used by other Mopars :))
There is no need to move them as long as they are liscensed

Here, if they dont move periodically they will be considered as abandoned, stickered and towed.

Maybe we could dust off this thread.

These chance encounters are spread everywhere here so maybe we can consolidate under this existing thread.

Just non-car show stuff .. just folks out everyday-drivin' their C's maybe? And their paths and yours intersected one day. :)

Local McDonalds this morning getting my senior coffee and egg-white McMuffin (with no cheese). A little rough around the edges up close but a nice original sled.

I peeked in at the interior but since i didnt see the owner to ask, i didnt take any pics. It was clean and original too.

I went in the McDonalds looking for the "old guy" I assumed was driving .. but nobody fit that profile.

EXCEPT me :)

00-1-1.jpg
00-1-2.jpg
00-1-2-1.jpg
00-1-2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Lately I have seen a 65 Polara wagon that has been dropped roaming around in northern St. Charles county, MO. Looks to be a survivor and the guy driving looks to be fairly young.
He is always going the opposite direction.

Back