C- body member from good old Europe

Hurst Pete

Reaction score
Just found out that there are more c-body enthusiats in the world!
Just want to say hello from far away, from good old Europe.
Nice forum!
Pete

Hi from England .....car pics and a bit of history are most welcome here Pete!

Grüezi to Switzerland,

nice car that you are working on.. :D

Regards,
Stefan
First post after joining a year ago! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Velcome! Love seeing C-bodies far from their home turf, especially since you guys seem to have more appreciation for them then the average US "hot-rodder" who views them as drivetrains for worthless, never-finished projects. Show some pics but not at a car show surrounded by other US Iron! I want to see these old Mopars looking like tourists in front of castles, museums, 15th-century churches, etc.

Wow, got some interest in this forum, thanks.
Over here in Switzerland we love those big sensless iron us muscle cars with sensless big cubic inch motors.
Remember, Europe is the country of the tiny Smart cars and Swiss Swatch watches!

The car was send by ship last year from Maryland It was Allan & Gloria`s personal ride to the Mopar meetings like Carlisle etc for the last 27 years. Maybe you guys know them, nice people.
The cars name is "Thirsty"
The autometer shows 70 00 mph and the care is almost not touched and original except for the alternator, the water pump and the radiator.
I am currently restoring the car with the goal to let it look like original and use it one the road as a hot daily driver.
The motor and the TH-727 are still original with the matching numbers.
The 440 TNT motor/TH-727 HD trans will rest all together in a corner in my garage, becourse I `ll put in a hot (ex 440cid) 500 cid stroker motor with parts from the US and ebay, it works!
The the stroker kit/mild cam/Edel alu head comes from Hughes racing.

In the third picture you see me and my favourite lady from the US I was lucky to meet at the Gator Nationals Drags some years ago:
Miss "Hurst Golden Shifter" Linda Vaughn.
A very lovely lady!

In the second picture you see mee and my favourite woman from the US I was lucky to meet at the Gator Nationals Drags some years ago: Miss "Hurst Golden Shifter" Linda Vaughn.
View attachment 85743 View attachment 85744 View attachment 85745 View attachment 85746 View attachment 85747
trunk rust.jpg

Wow, got some interest in this forum, thanks.
Over here in Switzerland we love those big sensless iron us muscle cars with sensless big cubic inch motors.
Remember, Europe is the country of the tiny Smart cars and Swiss Swatch watches!

The car was send by ship last year from Maryland It was Allan & Gloria`s personal ride to the Mopar meetings like Carlisle etc for the last 27 years. Maybe you guys know them, nice people.
The cars name is "Thirsty"
The autometer shows 70 00 mph and the care is almost not touched and original except for the alternator, the water pump and the radiator.
I am currently restoring the car with the goal to let it look like original and use it one the road as a hot daily driver.
The motor and the TH-727 are still original with the matching numbers.
The 440 TNT motor/TH-727 HD trans will rest all together in a corner in my garage, becourse I `ll put in a hot (ex 440cid) 500 cid stroker motor with parts from the US and ebay, it works!
The the stroker kit/mild cam/Edel alu head comes from Hughes racing.

In the first picture you see me and my favourite lady from the US I was lucky to meet at the Gator Nationals Drags some years ago:
Miss "Hurst Golden Shifter" Linda Vaughn.
A very lovely lady!

In the second picture you see mee and my favourite woman from the US I was lucky to meet at the Gator Nationals Drags some years ago: Miss "Hurst Golden Shifter" Linda Vaughn.
View attachment 85743 View attachment 85744 View attachment 85745 View attachment 85746 View attachment 85747View attachment 85748

Linda_Vaughn_Peter2001_s2.jpg

Last edited:
Back