For Sale Chrysler Town and Country Station Wagon - $2000 (Atlanta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An orange 440 in a wagon. Interesting. I'd like to see the VIN or fender tag.

Uh oh.Desperation has set in. Looks like as of today they've dropped the price to $1800.00

there's orange paint everywhere on that one, even on the HVAC box cover. Aluminum foil and posterboard aren't that expensive and they are a detailer's godsend.

If that were a real TNT, and still wearing its original HP exh manifold, it would have a finned area starting around #3 cyl where the heat stove/cover installs. The std log manifold has a cover that starts right from #1 and no fins.

DSC00872.JPG

valvetrain - driver 1.JPG

It's stated in the CL ad that it's a 350 HP 440.
It's loaded with options, A/C, cruise, disc brakes, power windows, tilt wheel, 9 pass .... etc, etc.
I think someone building a wagon would do well in the parts dept with this car.

there was a special "wagon 440" option available on 1969 models according to the sales brochure and - this car appears to be Antique Ivory (pale yellow) is there a VIN available? does it have the dual air conditioning option? This is my '71 Town & Country purchased from the original owner in Fremont, Ohio

IMG_4529.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

there was a special "wagon 440" option available on 1969 models according to the sales brochure and - this car appears to be Antique Ivory (pale yellow) is there a VIN available? does it have the dual air conditioning option? This is my '71 Town & Country purchased from the original owner in Fremont, Ohio

Youre a lucky fellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back