Classic 1966 Chrysler Imperial Tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Nwprt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parade car ? What are your thoughts on this one. It's close by. Been for sale for about six months now.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/4409708483.html

STILL FOR SALE AND LOOKING FOR GOOD HOME

Parade Car (no top) This is not a convertible but needs love and TLC if you are the one that can give it please contact us. 57,545 miles on it. It is set up for propane use for parades. Asking $2,000 but would consider any reasonable offer

Carburetor has been rebuild

Fuel pump is new

Rebuilt transmission with less than 100 miles on it

brakes including master cylinder and vacuum

4 Door

440cu engine (carb & propane set up)

Electric windows and seat most function

Strong metal original paint

interior need restoration

00Q0Q_jj88VYIk8MO_600x450.jpg00R0R_dx4SYa6CP6n_600x450.jpg00V0V_9o5nAnxj2zl_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_jj88VYIk8MO_600x450.jpg

00R0R_dx4SYa6CP6n_600x450.jpg

00V0V_9o5nAnxj2zl_600x450.jpg

I guess it would depend on if you intend to parade about town.

I also wonder about the structure with the roof cut off. Pics aren't really helping all that much.

So was this a HT that was chopped for parade use?

It's kind of cool....

If you'd like to drive it pretty much as is for a summer cruiser and could get it for less $ go for it

I'd be just a little worried about the structural soundness with the roof cut off

This one has a full frame underneath. I'd have to go for a look if it were near me.

They didn't add any stiffening to Imperial Converts Matt? I was thinking about twisting w/o a roof might be a less stable platform as far as doors lining up etc

This is a full frame car, it should do ok without it's roof.

They didn't add any stiffening to Imperial Converts Matt? I was thinking about twisting w/o a roof might be a less stable platform as far as doors lining up etc
I don't know about 66's but '58 4dr hardtops got the same frame as the converts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back