For Sale Desoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
406 is the area code for Montana. If one of you is serious about this high potential project I'll bet there's a couple guys in Alberta that would gladly slip across the line to take a closer look, maybe get some shots of the under side for you.

406 is the area code for Montana. If one of you is serious about this high potential project I'll bet there's a couple guys in Alberta that would gladly slip across the line to take a closer look, maybe get some shots of the under side for you.

Ummm ....no

Then again Critter has got real good at burrowing and with all the weight he's lost eating dirt and rust he may fit under it...

Ummm ....no

Then again Critter has got real good at burrowing and with all the weight he's lost eating dirt and rust he may fit under it...
Now that the cold snap and cabin fever has finally broke I'd be tempted to ride along. The 70 must be on the road by now.

Now that the cold snap and cabin fever has finally broke I'd be tempted to ride along. The 70 must be on the road by now.

Speaking on Critter's behalf the '70 hasn't had the Mr Fusion reactor and flux capacitor installed yet. I have ordered them but apparently they all have been spoken for by worried lefties who want to travel back in time in their Prius' to change the election results....

Hasn't it occurred to anybody that someone simply snapped a pic of a car in a field and simply wanted to have fun with it?

Hasn't it occurred to anybody that someone simply snapped a pic of a car in a field and simply wanted to have fun with it?

Reminds me of the time I poked at my wife in fun ...she took it seriously....9 months later surprise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back