WANTED "DODGE" Lettering

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Reaction score
Contact seller
looking for a set of the DODGE lettering that goes on the fuel door of a 74-77 Dodge Monaco, along with the clips for them.

IMG_0593.JPG

3691552 - D
3691553 - O
3691555 - G
3691556 - E
6002852 - Retainers

Between Arizona Parts and Brads everything but the retainers.

Alan

Is that for the 1st D or the middle D?
:p
No, wait. The middle D would have to be 3691554...
I got it all figured out now.
I saw that as well in the parts book (there was no 3691554), I had to laugh as well.
I wonder if some flunky assigned the number before being told they are using the same part.

Alan

I saw that as well in the parts book (there was no 3691554), I had to laugh as well.
I wonder if some flunky assigned the number before being told they are using the same part.

Alan
Thats where somebody's ocd kicked in.
What to do. What to do...

funny-gas-station-display-hardest-ocd-decision-of-life-pics.jpg

I have a set of 70 Polara Dodge hood letters and the two D's are different. The middle D fits over the body line where as the first one fits flat.
20170216_163254.jpg
20170216_163317.jpg

3691552 - D
3691553 - O
3691555 - G
3691556 - E
6002852 - Retainers

Between Arizona Parts and Brads everything but the retainers.

Alan

Alan, thank you!! I'm waiting to here back from brads about the O. They have it listed with no price.

I really need to get a parts book for this old girl. Thought I had one, but can't find it...

I did find retainers at R/T specialties. But read a lot of bad things about this company over on moparts. Might look elsewhere

Is that for the 1st D or the middle D?
:p
No, wait. The middle D would have to be 3691554...
I got it all figured out now.

Luckily I don't need the middle D lol.

IMG_0599.JPG

I have a set of 70 Polara Dodge hood letters and the two D's are different. The middle D fits over the body line where as the first one fits flat.
View attachment 115935 View attachment 115936

Thank you Chris!! I appreciate it. I'll deff keep em in mind. They look very close to what I have, except I don't believe there's an indent in the Monaco letters. I'll have to get a up close look/pic of em.

Honestly I really only need the O.. do you have a price on one of those O's by chance??

I appreciate it!

It's only a couple of bucks. It's at a Dealer in Quebec - I'll put the request in and see if they actually have it on the shelf. If they do I'll grab it for you.

It's only a couple of bucks. It's at a Dealer in Quebec - I'll put the request in and see if they actually have it on the shelf. If they do I'll grab it for you.

You rock! Thanks!! Yea let me know! I'll get the $$ your way asap.

Alan, thank you!! I'm waiting to here back from brads about the O. They have it listed with no price.

I really need to get a parts book for this old girl. Thought I had one, but can't find it...

I did find retainers at R/T specialties. But read a lot of bad things about this company over on moparts. Might look elsewhere

Luckily I don't need the middle D lol.

View attachment 115956
All I'm using for 74...
MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Parts & Accessories Books

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back