"Donna" is for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, literally, two blocks away from this car if anyone wants me to scope anything out.

Brian
I am too which means we must be within several blocks of each other.
Welcome to the site.

I'm in Clawson--14 Mile and Crooks area. Sold (stupidly, stupidly) my '64 Dart Gt in 2011. Looking to get back in with Ma Mopar.

Brian

I have just the thing for you, I'm on Delemere between 14 & Normandy. The only building with a '71 Super Bee on a trailer in front of it. I'll make you a Hell of a deal on it! Seriously!

Matt. I have a friend (similar to Mark) that's been looking for a car for over a year now. PM me your asking price please.

CHUYÊN THU MUA LAPTOP - THU MUA MÃ￾Y VI TÃ￾NH CU 2ND

THANH LÃ￾ PHÃ’NG GAME THANH LÃ￾ TRU?NG H?C

D?a ch?: 2/97 Ph?m Van B?ch, Phu?ng 15, Qu?n Tân Bình, TP-HCM

Di?n Tho?i: 0943.737.277 ( tr?ng )

Yahoo: luongvinh8779

Gary...........he wants you to call him.

Sorry Matt. I thought you were referring to the Charger R/T.

Wasn't married to the last one. I just need to sell off everything but my 4 or 5 keepers so that I have room in my shop for them and my business. Invest in more and bigger tools and focus on the stuff that makes me the good money.
I'll get into the thing with the yella car later:Groaner:

The whole building is 3,750 sq ft. I have 7 cars out there right now including my truck and its still too tight. Oh yeah and a forklift and a cement mixer, which is as big as the forklift. I need to get down to my 4 or 5 keepers and always have a spot for my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back