Ebay - 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Im...3c227d9fd&item=291020200445&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

BARN FIND!!! This is a rare 1968 Chrysler Imperial Convertible. It is all original. This car has no title. I saved it from the crusher at the last minute. It has all of the original trim, motor, top, interior parts. This car will need a COMPLETE restoration. I have never tried to start it, so I have no idea if it runs. It has BIG 440c.i. motor. I believe there were only 400 or so of the 1968 imperial Convertible.
Any other questions, please feel free to email me at sean.MTLtransport@gmail.com
Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sweet color combo! I'm glad this one was saved from the crusher now lets just hope somebody capable steps up.

That Imperial has lots of potential. Can see it even just sitting there with flat tires and faded paint surrounded by garbage. I bet it would be quite fetching if it were given some attention.

Last year of the Imperial rag tops. IIRC, less than 500 produced.

That Imperial has lots of potential. Can see it even just sitting there with flat tires and faded paint surrounded by garbage. I bet it would be quite fetching if it were given some attention.
Lots of potential alright.
I can just see it there in the yard with flat tires and faded paint surrounded by garbage. The neighbors would absolutely give it a lot of attention. Wouldn't be long before they'd have The District come fetch it.
Sigh... what a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back