Finestrino posteriore 300 1970

michele

Reaction score
Ciao ragazzi, qualcuno sa come smontare il meccanismo del finestrino triangolare posteriore della 300?
Alla mia manca il motore, volevo smontare il meccanismo per capire come risolvere il problema.

I think this means the following, according to Apple translate:

Hi guys, does anyone know how to disassemble the rear triangular window mechanism of the 300?

Mine lacks the engine, I wanted to disassemble the mechanism to figure out how to solve the problem.

Ciao ragazzi, qualcuno sa come smontare il meccanismo del finestrino triangolare posteriore della 300?
Alla mia manca il motore, volevo smontare il meccanismo per capire come risolvere il problema.

I think this means the following, according to Apple translate:

Hi guys, does anyone know how to disassemble the rear triangular window mechanism of the 300?

Mine lacks the engine, I wanted to disassemble the mechanism to figure out how to solve the problem.
Hopefully, this translates to Italian without any issues.

To remove the motor, the easiest and probably best way is to drill three holes to access three of the motor bolts.

Not my pic, but it illustrates where they need to go. A hole saw about 1" or 25mm in diameter will work just fine.

1707145420029.png

This lets you unbolt the upper bolts and there is a lower bolt for the motor that you can get to through the opening.

IMPORTANT: Do not unbolt anything else. The regulator is spring loaded and it can hurt you.

Once the motor is out, they aren't very hard to disassemble and usually it's a matter of cleaning and greasing. I repaired mine in this thread. Power Window Motor Repair

I hope this helps.

Google Translation:

Si spera che questo si traduca in italiano senza problemi.

Per rimuovere il motore, il modo più semplice e probabilmente migliore è praticare tre fori per accedere a tre bulloni del motore.

Non è la mia foto, ma illustra dove devono andare. Una sega a tazza da circa 1" o 25 mm di diametro funzionerà perfettamente.

1707146569665.png

Ciò ti consente di svitare i bulloni superiori e c'è un bullone inferiore per il motore a cui puoi accedere attraverso l'apertura.

IMPORTANTE: non svitare nient'altro. Il regolatore è caricato a molla e può farti male.

Una volta smontato il motore, non è molto difficile smontarlo e di solito è solo una questione di pulizia e ingrassaggio. Ho riparato il mio in questo thread. Power Window Motor Repair

Spero che aiuti.

Back